Monday, May 12, 2008

My Favourite Quotes

"I once shook hands with Pat Boone and my whole right side sobered up." Dean Martin

In heaven all the interesting people are missing.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle.
- Darby Conley

I am an Optimist with no Illusions
-John F Kennedy

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
- Isaac Asimov

The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault finders.
- Foster's Law

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer?
- George Price

I am a deeply superficial person.
- Andy Warhol

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
- Charles Wadsworth

You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you're down there.
- George Burns

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
- Ronald Reagan

If all the girls who attended the Yale prom were laid end to end, I wouldn't be a bit surprised.
- Dorothy Parker

"Men never commit evil so fully and joyfuly as when they do it for religious convictions."
– Blaise Pascal

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
- Sir Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment